Local Richmond software company seeks a well-rounded marketer who wants to develop their marketing skills and learn new marketing tools by helping us bring a new cutting edge Software as a Service product to the market. Do you enjoy reading people and how they react to and engage with different messages? Do you have a keen eye and appreciation for effective design? Unintimidated by social media messaging? Are you a task manager who gets a thrill from creating and checking off lists? A fast learner? Apply those skills to the latest in marketing automation and e-mail marketing with a position at AgilQuest!
AgilQuest is searching for the right blend of creative thinking and task execution to join its Marketing team. This is a great opportunity to advance your marketing skills while working in an environment that promotes exceptional work-life-balance.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels using the Eloqua marketing automation system.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Manage data, contact lists and inbound leads with Salesforce CRM
- Manage the company’s Social Media profiles and messaging to drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads.
- Assist with creative design and graphic elements, nothing too complicated
- Update web content using CMS platform (Joomla!), some HTML knowledge helps
- Assist with managing content library
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and systems. A bonus would be a proficiency in marketing automation systems and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Understanding of basic marketing copywriting for optimized landing pages and emails.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.