AgilQuest exists for people who love work and enjoy life. Naturally, we build our products and services to give people choice and freedom to make their work more enjoyable. We connect people with their colleagues, make it easier to find the equipment and services they need whenever, wherever they want to work. We identify and share wasted resources to improve sustainability, and redirect the wasted capital right back...to the people and things that help them love their work!
At AgilQuest, we "know our stuff" and "go the extra mile" because we serve some of the best people and organizations in the world, and they demand perfection. Our customers can't go to work if our platform fails, so it has to be designed, coded, implemented, serviced and supported to perform its mission critical purpose.
AgilQuestrians feel passionate, excited, inspired, energetic and optimistic about what we do. We enjoy a sense of accomplishment and pride from a job well done. It's right in our Core Values. We love our work as an integral part of a life well lived and are looking for others who feel the same way. If this helps you jump out of bed in the morning, please consider this career opportunity!
Description: The Project Manager will be responsible for leading client projects for AgilQuest’s rapidly growing Professional Services practice. This person will take on the management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope. The ideal candidate will come from a world class organization and have hands-on experience building a training program from the ground up. Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of project related experience in the software and SaaS industry.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- Proven working experience in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP or Scrum Master certification is a plus.
- Ability to travel as required