This position within the Professional Services Department will provide first and second level technical support for our customers. Install, configure, and fine-tune the AgilQuest software application. Identify research and resolve technical problems. Act as a liaison between customers and Product Management by communicating client issues and needs. Provide pre-sales technical support as needed. Present AgilQuest solutions and value proposition to customers and prospects. The career path of the Technical Support Engineer position can progress to a challenging opportunity involving consulting and domestic/international travel. This position will report to the Technical Support Manager.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Software installation and data creation
- Supporting AgilQuest customer service delivery.
- Must have experience with MS SQL Server and use of DTS, MS Tools, and Visual Studio experience.
- Must have strong knowledge of MS Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Must be familiar with MS Project, IIS an d.Net application.
- Familiar with deploying large scale enterprise software.
- Excellent work ethic, initiative, self motivation and demonstrated ability to deliver high value products and services in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work directly with end-users/customers to meet their needs.
- Ability to quickly assimilate information into day to day responsibilities.
- The ability to document processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Location: Corporate Offices are in Richmond, VA