The only analysis software that identifies millions in occupancy savings and supports strategic real estate decisions with accurate, portfolio-wide, office space utilization reports that don't require manual bed checks or surveys.
Identify Underutilized Office Space and Cut Millions in Annual Occupancy Costs
|Commander BI identifies millions in occupancy savings and supports strategic real estate decisions|
Better-informed Lease Renewal and Consolidation Decisions with Zero Risk to Productivity
- Actual space utilization reports allow precise-but-still-nimble lease renewal and consolidation decisions
- Highest data accuracy from systematic, continuous, consistent, operationalized data
- Portfolio-wide, always-current data without expensive and limited walk-arounds or bed checks
- Factual, irrefutable data and reports quell pushback from departments and business units
Corporate Real Estate and Finance executives are expected to predict the future and sign up for the right amount of office space needed years from now, correctly buy enough today accommodate tomorrow's growth, and yet not buy too much to keep occupancy expenses to a minimum. When it's time to renew those 10-20 year leases, there is little readily available or accurate data on exactly how much office space is actually used. Collecting that data with bed checks or walk-around surveys is expensive, time-consuming and always covers just a fraction of the whole portfolio. Now you can have accurate, believable data, instantly with Commander BI from AgilQuest.
When you take operationalized data from actual desk and meeting room use via a workplace management system, collect and analyze the space utilization in Commander BI, you get reports on who is actually using space, what space is being used, at what rate, where the mobile users are under-utilizing their assigned space, and how much each department really needs. Commander BI collects data continuously, systematically and consistently to provide an accurate, believable picture of the actual space utilization across the entire portfolio.
|Commander BI reports accurate, portfolio-wide, office space utilization reporting without manual bed checks or surveys|
Accurate data and answers for difficult workplace and real estate questions
The data, analysis and reporting from Commander BI answers significant, difficult questions faced by many roles within every organization:
Answers for Finance, Corporate Real Estate, and Space Planners
• What buildings can I dispose of/consolidate?
• Which leases should be renewed? How much space will we need?
• What is the Average, Minimum, and Peak actual use of space?
• What is the actual utilization of my space
by region, facility, floor, location on floor?
by organization, level, job class, space type?
• What will be the impact of space consolidations on my P&L/Balance Sheet/Cash Flow?
Answers for Workplace Strategists
• What is my Worker to Workspace ratio?
• What is our current space per person? What would be our optimal space per person?
• What spaces do people like to use most?
• How many more people can I house in this space?
• Who are my new candidates for mobility based on actual use?
• How much of my space should be hoteling space?