AgilQuest creates software and service solutions that support today's mobile workforce and eliminates wasted office space. Major corporations and governments around the world count on us to:
- Give People Freedom to Choose Their Workplace
- Measure Actual Office Space Utilization
- Improve Profitability and Sustainability by reducing office space by up to 50%
Founded by John Vivadelli in 1994 and headquartered in Richmond, VA, this veteran-owned business employs technologists, workplace experts, and customer service teams to provide a combination of technology, training and expert services. AgilQuest exists for people who enjoy work as an integral part of a life well lived. Naturally, we build our products and services for people who feel the same way. We give people choice and freedom to make work more enjoyable, connect people with their colleagues, make it easier find the equipment and services they need to get work done. We identify and share wasted resources to improve sustainability, and redirect the wasted capital right back...to people and the things that help them love their work!
We are driven by shared vision and a strong set of core values which allow to lead our vertical market, continue our steady corporate growth, and provide the trusted experience and advice the international Fortune 500 and federal government has come to count on from us.
Make your Workplace as Agile as your Workforce.
AgilQuest's mission is two-fold:
- to provide mobile workers and their managers the tools and support to thrive in the modern workplace, and
- to evolve the traditional, built environment into a lean infrastructure which supports the needs of the workforce, reduces the expense of the workplace, and improves sustainability for the organization and the community
We go the extra mile: We're always looking to solve problems or answer questions. We're eager for challenges and responsibilities to reach a goal, fix a problem or exceed expectations. It's what makes us happy.
Individual opinions are respected, we inspire and challenge each other, and each of us can be proud of the results.
We know our stuff: We have developed a deep understanding and strong expertise in our industry, but our curiosity and desire to learn keeps us moving forward and growing.
We care passionately: We're motivated and energized because we know what we do makes a real difference in the world, to us, to those around us and because we're committed to doing it the right way.
We enjoy what we do: We value both Life and Work and we bring a positive, optimistic attitude to everything we do.
We don't waste stuff: We don't spend time or money on unnecessary things.
About AgilQuest Products
AgilQuest began as a technology company with enterprise-ready reservation software and has evolved, as our customers demanded, to offer the workplace training and the domain expertise to support workplace change in the world's leading organizations. The individual products and services at the center of our solutions tell the story of this evolution:
- The OnBoard workplace management system turns underutilized 1:1 worker-to-workspace offices into high utilization mobile work showcases. OnBoard provides hoteling and reliable reservations for sharing desks, efficient booking of meeting rooms and video conference rooms, and phone switching to make hoteling easy and measurable. AgilQuest's patented OnBoard is widely seen as the most-comprehensive, powerful and enterprise-ready office space reservation technology.
- Commander BI workplace business intelligence gathers office space utilization from multiple sources, for the entire portfolio, and transforms the data into answers to drive strategic real estate and office space planning decisions. The additional degree of accuracy offered by Commander BI typically results in tens of millions in savings per year.
- AgilWork workplace training goes beyond teaching users how to use workplace technology provided by software-only vendors. AgilWork expands to drive user adoption and buy-in to your workplace programs with "how to work" training for both managers and employees. This training is critical to changing mindsets and culture.
- Workplace expertise and professional services and support really make AgilQuest stand out from the crowd. Our domain knowledge and experience has been codified into software and implementation tools, but we're ready to help you implement, test and manage the changes that will make your program a success.
About AgilQuest Education and Thought Leadership
AgilQuest gives back to the community through sponsorship of the Agile Workplace Leaders webinar series and subject matter expert talks at various industry and related events.
The webinar series features well-known speakers and panels discussing topics relevant to workplace programs or presenting new research and findings on collaboration, the nature of work, workplace statistics, economic modeling, and much more.
Each year we also gather leading workplace practitioners and customers for our annual Agile Workplace Conference. Network with your peers, trade experiences with technology and methods in your workplace programs, see the latest features and devices, and learn from subject matter expert breakout sessions.
To keep the conversation going between leaders in various companies and federal agencies, we sponsor a quarterly AgilQuest User Group meeting. The format is primarily an open discussion seeded with the topics each user has asked to bring up with the rest of their peers in this online, highly collaborative, experience-sharing forum.
We were founded to reduce waste and increase sustainability
AgilQuest’s commitment to sustainability is in the very fiber, culture and mission of our organization. We started our company to help others reduce waste and improve sustainability based on the simple fact that all corporate office space in the US and Europe lays vacant on average 50 to 70% of the time. We found an opportunity, through our software and services, to apply lean principles to the management and usage of real estate and thus dramatically reduce the cost, carbon footprint and energy consumption of our customer’s workplace infrastructure.
Our mission and core values are aimed at improving environmental impact and sustainability
Learn more about AgilQuest's Mission and Core Values
Our logo and brand reflect our environmental interest
In 1999, long before the current green and sustainability initiatives, we made changes to our company colors replacing red with green to reflect our commitment to the environment. We have also adopted a sustainability logo, exposing a leaf inside the symbol of our company.
Our newest products help reduce waste from the highest levels
AgilQuest was founded to help corporate America reduce office space waste so those companies, their workers and the environment would all benefit. Now as CFOs and lease administrators look to Smart Occupancy as a way to save money, they are finding employing AgilQuest solutions improve corporate sustainability and global sustainability simultaneously, saving company green and saving-the-planet green at the same time.
Our operations and our advice
AgilQuest is committed to operating in a manner compatible with our environment and maintain compliance with all relevant environmental laws and regulations. Operating efficiency and environmental protection are, and must continue to be, compatible goals. We believe that the greenest, most energy efficient building is one never built.
Environmental awards and recognition
We foster this commitment through the implementation of environmentally sustainable processes, pollution prevention, and a continual improvement focus in the design, development, delivery and support of workplace management systems and services. AgilQuest has been recognized by our customers and by our industry as a true leader in the sustainability field. One of our customer’s, Orange Business Services, nominated us for, and we were a recipient of, the Technology Sustainability Award by The Greater Richmond Technology Council. The Technology Sustainability Award recognizes Central Virginia-based companies that demonstrate innovative business services and solutions that produce or utilize cutting edge technology to develop or refine sustainability practices.
AgilQuest is committed to green and planet-friendly principles
To this end, AgilQuest is committed to the following principles:
- Improve environmental quality by minimizing waste and emissions, reusing and recycling, reducing the use of natural resources and promoting pollution prevention efforts throughout our company.
- Operate our facilities in compliance with all applicable environmental laws and regulations, in a way that is protective of the health and safety of its employees and the surrounding communities and environment.
- Review our facilities and programs on a regular basis and shall establish goals for continuous improvement in the environmental arena.
- Encourage the integration of environmental considerations into business planning and decisions, including design, procurement, development, facilities management and product support.
- Promote a workplace in which all employees are properly trained to comply with applicable environmental laws, regulations, and procedures, to meet environmental program goals and to take personal responsibility for protecting the environment.
- Work with our customers in ascertaining and meeting their environmental needs and goals consistent with AgilQuest’s environmental compliance and management programs.
Management at all levels of AgilQuest is responsible for ensuring that this policy is adhered to by all employees and subcontractors.