Effective organizations know how important meetings are to accomplishing goals and the mission. Managing meeting rooms so everyone has a place to collaborate and the proper support services is fundamental to collaboration. It's not enough to just have meeting rooms; you have to provide far more for effective room scheduling.
- Do we have enough meeting rooms? Enough sizes and configurations?
- Is scheduling a room reliable and consistent?
- Can users request AV equipment, materials and catering and count on it being delivered on time, to the right room and charged to the right account?
- Are scheduled rooms being used? Properly? Three people using a 20-person room?
Handwritten notebooks and general purpose systems like Outlook cannot provide the functionality, the rules or the reliability needed in a room scheduling system. Large, growing and global enterprises need a single, centralized system to:
- Publish availability, location and individual attributes of each meeting room
- Allow anyone in the organization, anywhere in the global organization, to schedule meeting rooms with multiple user interfaces to choose from
- Restrict access to certain meeting rooms based on approval or group permissions
- Guarantee reservations with appropriate set up and break down times and service availability
- Deliver services on time and provide accurate accounting and chargebacks
- Coordinate multi-point meetings for multiple simultaneous locations (E.g. video conference between two or more sites)
- Connect to physical systems for check in, presence detection, and release meeting rooms when unused
- Report on demand, use, misuse and unmet demand
OnBoard, AgilQuest's reservation and workplace optimization technology, allows users to reserve and schedule your meeting rooms. OnBoard reports how your meeting rooms are being used, how they are being requested, if they're being used properly, and integrates with your systems to order services and send chargebacks to accounting.
Accuracy, reliability and systematic scheduling for all meeting rooms throughout even the largest organizations, multiple interfaces, multiple languages and workflow approvals and configurable permissions are all part of OnBoard's enterprise class meeting room scheduling software.
Digital signage and interfaces can be connected to OnBoard as can physical presence sensors and detection for check in and actual use reporting.
Multi-point room scheduling is part of our OnBoard technology. This makes video conference and telepresence meetings simple for any number of locations and time zones. Telepresence systems like Tandberg are also available as OnBoard integrations.