OnBoard is a very practical realization of the phrase "doing more with less." When you optimize your workplace with OnBoard, you are helping your physical office do more and you are using less at the same time. The results are visible for everyone involved.
Value for the organization
- Reduction in the amount of office space necessary to support the same number of workers
- Increased productivity
- Attract and retain top talent with flexible or alternative workplace
- Continue normal operations during disruptive events
Value for employees
- Increased choices in where to work
- Improved work-life balance
- Reliable workspace reservations and phone switching
- Better meeting space and catering services
- OnBoard AI web interface designed for ADA/508 users
Value for stockholders or taxpayers
- Less waste of expensive real estate assets
- Lower cost and higher ROA / Earnings
Value for the community and the planet
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Less traffic congestion
Typical examples of the value of OnBoard:
- An organization with 10,000 employees can shift 50% of the staff to hoteling at a worker-to-workspace ratio of 4:1 for an annual savings of $37,500,000.
- The average space per person utilized amongst 10,000 employees with only 50% hoteling at 4:1 would drop from 220 or 240 sq ft person down to 150 or 180 sq ft per person.
- Competitive organizations can attract and retain today's top talent with flexible work and improved choices.
- Government agencies can meet federal mandates to reduce space and accommodate increased telework and still accomplish their mission within a smaller budget.
- Organizations can consolidate multiple locations or floors into a single, smaller location with less overall square footage while serving the same or even growing number of employees.
- Facilities with constant demand for more meeting rooms can guarantee availability and reduce misuse without adding additional rooms.
- Growing firms can continue to serve more employees without leasing additional space.