- Created: Monday, 12 October 2015 00:00
Agile Workplace Conference to Feature Innovations in Digital Workplace and Talent Management
Fifth annual conference to bring workplace strategy professionals and mobile work experts to Washington, D.C. on September 15.
August 25, 2015
RICHMOND, VA, August 25, 2015 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Hundreds of workplace strategy professionals, telework and mobile work experts and change management specialists in IT, HR, Corporate Real Estate and workplace design will gather on Sept. 15 in Washington, D.C., for a day-long conference dedicated to the new digital workplace and human capital trends.
The Agile Workplace Conference, presented by AgilQuest, brings together the most impressive roster of speakers in the conference's five-year history for a jam-packed, one-day event. Panelists, speakers and participants will share their ideas and experiences that are transforming the office into a productive and innovative environment for their organizations and an attractive place to work for their people.
The conference will be held at the Waterview Conference Center. Members of the media will be extended complimentary admission to the conference and full access to speakers and representatives of conference sponsors.
The conference topics are wide-ranging, covering such themes as "Psychology's Role in Workplace Success," "Designing for Choice and Well-being in the Workplace," "The Disruptive Workplace," "The Evolution of Work and Place" and "Putting Big Data to Use Inside the Workplace." Keynote speaker Scott McArthur of Sculpture Consulting will discuss "Why Facts Don't Change People."
Attendee and media highlights include the opportunity to:
- Be the first to hear new data, results and "lessons learned" from the latest government and business workplace pilots projects;
- Discover how psychology, surveys, process, technology and training are facilitating change within both workplace and organizational culture;
- Hear what workplace experts and practitioners in the frontlines are doing in billion dollar start ups, global knowledge-worker firms, and government agencies;
- Understand where workplace technology, people and culture are headed and hear leaders and visionaries explain how that is happening and what impact it will have on us.
AgilQuest connects your people with their best choices for where to work today and helps your organization manage, control and measure the use of those desks, meeting rooms, co-working sites, and other sources of office space. AgilQuest's technology improves employee engagement and productivity while attracting and retaining today's top talent.