Why attend an AgilQuest User Group?
- Hear different strategies for using AgilQuest products from other organizations
- Find out how other users address the same challenges you may face in your organization
- Share your own experiences in order to help your peers
- Deep dive into new products, updates and enhancements and share feedback with the AgilQuest Product Team
- Provide input for the AgilQuest Customer Webinar Series, the Workplace Leaders Webinar Series and the annual Agile Workplace Conference
These Quarterly, 2-hour teleconferences are open to any AgilQuest user. Most of the time is spent in open conversation with other users, asking questions and sharing experiences. The rest of the time is dedicated to highlighting any new products or updates.
What questions would you like to ask other AgilQuest customers? Would you benefit from hearing their experiences? The User Group meeting is a great place to bring any question or issue you may have had recently, and find out how other customers have addressed the same obstacles.
You will have the opportunity to submit your own questions or topics for discussion during each quarter’s registration. So make sure you hold onto your questions!
Join the User Group Announcements List to make sure you receive registration information as soon as it’s available.