We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team! The Project Manager will be responsible for leading client projects for AgilQuest’s rapidly growing Professional Services practice. This person will take on the management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget, and within scope. The ideal candidate will come from a world-class organization and have hands-on experience. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of project-related experience in the software and SaaS industry.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- Proven working experience in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP or Scrum Master certification is a plus.
- Ability to travel as required
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.