Content & Inbound Marketing Specialist
We are seeking a data-driven Content & Inbound Marketing Specialist to attract website traffic and produce content turns that traffic into new leads utilizing SEO and Conversion Optimization principles.
The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of SEO and how to apply it to website copy and Marketing content such as blogs, landing pages, eBooks, social ads and other Marketing materials. This role will also be responsible for developing PPC and Remarketing programs in Google and LinkedIn, as well as all website updates and management on the WordPress CMS Platform.
Along with the fundamental writing skills, you must be the type of person who adapts quickly to change, can anticipate the workflow and has great time management skills. They should also be a self-motivated team player, with great attention to detail.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience
- Create content for all our marketing channels including our websites, blogs, landing pages, emails, online and social ads, conference materials, webinars, magazine/ whitepaper/ eBooks and other print and digital material.
- Attract and grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Research relevant keywords and identify topics of interest for research studies, blog writing, and other industry-focused writing
- Produce copy that utilizes SEO best practices
- Copy edit and proof all company marketing communications in a variety of formats.
- Manage PPC campaigns in Google Ads and LinkedIn Sponsored Content
- Produce and distribute effective Press Release and articles for media publications.
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis using Google Analytics and content metrics
- Improve brand statements and enhance the consistency and cohesiveness of how we communicate about our value
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
- Update content on WordPress CMS.
Skills to Include:
- Solid grip on grammar and style
- Excellent researching ability
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Ability to write quickly and perform under tight deadlines
- Experience with WordPress or other CMS, Google Analytics, and the top social channels
- Experience with Marketing Automation platforms like Hubspot or Eloqua (preferred)
- Knowledge of SEO principles and best practices
- Basic knowledge of producing PPC Campaigns (preferred)
- Basic HTML knowledge (preferred)
- Some past experience in Marketing (preferred)
- The ability to work outside the scope of designated job responsibilities
- The ability to prioritize, multitask and research (if necessary) in a fast-paced environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience, with a degree in English/Journalism/Marketing (preferred)
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
AgilQuest is a 25-year old Richmond-based SaaS technology company that builds innovative workplace management software that helps people love where they work. AgilQuest exists for people who love work and enjoy life. Naturally, we build our products and services to give people choice and freedom to make their work more enjoyable. We connect people with their colleagues, make it easier to find the equipment and services they need whenever, wherever they want to work. We identify and share wasted resources to improve sustainability, and redirect the wasted capital right back…to the people and things that help them love their work!
At AgilQuest, we “know our stuff” and “go the extra mile” because we serve some of the best people and organizations in the world, and they demand perfection. Our customers can’t go to work if our platform fails, so it has to be designed, coded, implemented, serviced and supported to perform its mission-critical purpose.
AgilQuestrians feel passionate, excited, inspired, energetic and optimistic about what we do. We enjoy a sense of accomplishment and pride from a job well done. It’s right in our Core Values. We love our work as an integral part of a life well lived and are looking for others who feel the same way. If this helps you jump out of bed in the morning, please consider this career opportunity!
AgilQuest provides full benefits including health, vision and dental insurance, 401K, short-term disability, and generous PTO.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.