Inside Sales Representative
The function of the Inside Sales Representative is to provide direct support to the Sales Consultants in the ongoing development of prospective customers to ensure that the company can meet its growth targets. The Sales team’s mission is to capitalize on the unique expertise of AgilQuest using traditional strategic selling methods as well as chat, video and mobile tools. AgilQuest aggressively embraces social selling tools and the use of SalesForce.com to drive a quality prospect pipeline and ultimately strong business results for AgilQuest.
The ideal candidate is a persistent and creative “hunter” with experience and demonstrated success in sales prospecting. In this role, you will connect with Business to Business (B2B) prospects to uncover interest in AgilQuest’s product and services offerings and to develop validated leads in response to marketing initiatives. In your discussions with clients, you will discuss their business environment, identify their priorities, determine the most appropriate AgilQuest solutions, and engage all AgilQuest resources necessary to close the business opportunity. Selling efforts will primarily target corporate and public sector businesses in North America.
The primary measures of success are qualified lead conversions, demand generation for AgilQuest products and services, new customer revenue growth and customer retention.
The candidate for this role will be on a base salary and variable compensation plan. This position is based in Richmond, Virginia at the AgilQuest home office.
- Identify, track and qualify sales leads from multiple sources
- Complete and maintain accurate sales forecasts, data gathering and updates to Salesforce.com
- Assist in completing sales projects including proposals, product demonstrations and marketing
- Conduct post sales call follow up with customers to confirm sales requirements were met and answer any remaining questions
- Develop quotations in cooperation with the Sales Consultants and Account Managers based on identified sales opportunities
- Conduct ongoing customer needs, analysis, and research of customer requirements
- Participate in management meetings and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives
- Perform reporting functions on an ongoing and timely basis including Quotes, Opportunity Tracking and regular updates of Salesforce.com
- Assist Sales Management, Sales Consultants and Account Managers on an as needed basis
- Develop a detailed understanding of AgilQuest products and services and become proficient in demonstrating all AgilQuest products to prospective customers
- At least 2 years experience in Sales
- At least 2 years experience in Account Management OR Customer Service
- Readiness to travel 20% annually
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 year experience in quota based Software Sales
- At least 1 year experience in Demonstrated Information Technology or related technical sales
COMPENSATION AND MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE:
The following will be used to evaluate and compensate the performance of the Inside Sales Representative:
- Annual base salary
- Commissions and individual performance incentives
- Profit sharing bonus based on department and company performance
- Employee healthcare/benefits/vacation
AgilQuest is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. AgilQuest is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
To apply, please send your resume to Opportunities@AgilQuest.com