Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AgilQuest is looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and naturally inquisitive instincts to join our Customer Success team as a Requirements Analyst/Technical writer. You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. You will capture ideas, turn them into requirements, and work with the dev/ops team to see your ideas turned into reality. Our customers cover a broad range of industries including financial services, healthcare, accounting, and consulting services, corporate real estate, state and local governments, and others. In addition to working on requirements, you will work with the Customer Success Managers to ensure that the product documentation is easy to use, accurate and informative.
Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and personal growth path. AgilQuest offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to help grow our enterprise and corporate business solutions and take your career to the next level!
The AgilQuest team members are self-starters with an entrepreneurial and customer success mindset who work to wow and delight customers. The ideal candidate brings a proven record of success in a SaaS technology company. Successful candidates thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, technology-driven environment.
This position reports to the Chief Experience Officer.
- Interview stakeholders to understand what the desired software must do.
- Document desired capabilities into User Stories
- Work with designers to create Interface Mockups, and Storyboards
- Gain formal agreement on priorities
- Present/Review documented requirements with the software developers to measure degree of difficulty and estimated time to complete
- Work with development and QA to ensure that work products match the requirements and design
- Document product features for FAQs and other customer-facing documents
- Listen effectively and communicate with a variety of people holding different organizational roles
- Develop business and technical knowledge in AgilQuest’s domain
- Use Jira and Confluence to document requirements and the Microsoft toolset for technical writing.
- Three years’ experience as a Business Analyst or Requirements Analyst
- Works well in a close-knit team environment
- Jira skills and Agile development experience
- Technical Writing skills highly desirable
AgilQuest is a Richmond, VA software company who has been developing workplace management software for 25 years and launched its new SaaS platform in 2017. AgilQuest is also a Richmond’s Top Workplaces nominee and the culture reflects our mission statement, “Love Where You Work.”
Our technology is transforming the way our customers live their lives and do business. Our Sales team is collaborating with prospects and customers across the globe to help them leverage our technology to change the way they work. Our Customer Success team is partnering with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world and in their industries to bring the power of AgilQuest to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our product and strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
Please submit resumes and cover letter to: email@example.com