AgilQuest, a Tango company, is seeking a motivated and agile inside sales consultant to join our sales team. The inside sales consultant’s main responsibility is routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure. This includes developing new leads, communicating with prospects and sales executives, and helping to ensure a smooth sales process. They are also responsible for supporting the sales team, through scheduling demonstrations and other meetings with prospects, maintaining internal documentation and materials, and helping to facilitate new team objectives and goals. You’ll lead meetings, work with other departments, help complete RFIs, and pricing requests. You will become a key member of a close-knit team, so the ability to work well with others and collaborate is a must.
Sales Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Communicating with customers, outbound calls/emails to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Recording all lead activities and conducting discovery calls
- Scheduling demonstrations and other meetings as required.
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Maintain our database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
Sales Coordinator Requirements:
- Previous experience in technology or a related sales position preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask.
- Exceptional listening and customer service skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects from start to finish.
Please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.