AgilQuest is seeking high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join our Sales team as a SaaS Sales Consultant. With a dramatic increase in the number of companies rethinking their workplace post-pandemic, AgilQuest is experiencing a huge increase in prospective clients. We are looking for driven individuals to help meet this increased demand and continue to generate new clients for the company.
You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. You will generate business from assigned prospects across key markets such as financial services, healthcare, accounting, and consulting services, corporate real estate, state and local governments, and others. In addition to creating your own opportunities, you will benefit from AgilQuest’s investments in lead generation and marketing programs. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and personal growth path. AgilQuest offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to sell enterprise and corporate business solutions and take your career to the next level!
The AgilQuest Sales Consultant is a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset with equal parts relationship builder and sales professional who can wow and delight customers. The ideal candidate brings a proven record of success in a SaaS technology company with responsibility for driving new customer logos, recurring revenue streams, and strong customer adoption. Successful candidates thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, technology-driven environment.
What’s in it For You
- Meet or exceed performance goals in new customers, revenue growth, and customer satisfaction
- Respond to and qualify incoming prospect inquiries regarding AgilQuest products and services
- Create a great first impression on our prospects and customers by providing them with a world-class experience
- Partner with our experienced Customer Success team to help achieve sales objectives and develop your skills
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in AgilQuest products and services
- Collaborate with resellers and distributors as needed
- Provide accurate, timely reports, and forecasts, as needed
- Develop and maintain sophisticated knowledge of AgilQuest’s products and services
- Maintain current and accurate opportunity information, pipeline data, forecasting, and customer/prospect activity in Salesforce.com.
- Solid Base Salary + Commission, 3 weeks’ vacation plus Holidays, 100% paid Medical/Dental coverage, company contributions to 401(k), flexible working environment
- BS/BA degree required
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS software sales, consultative sales, and /or strategic account sales in software or related technology industry, preferably within a SaaS model
- Impeccable business ethics with polished and professional sales presentation skills
- Proven track record meeting/exceeding individual sales targets and quotas
- Self-motivation and confidence
- Resourceful and able to work independently when necessary
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills with willingness to take initiative
- High energy with a confident, positive attitude
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills and ability to interact effectively at all levels
- Willingness and ability to travel 20% of the time
- Experience using web presentation tools, such as WebEx, Go-to-Meeting, etc.
- Strong computer skills, including experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM automation tools and internal business intelligence applications
Please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.