AgilQuest Forum is the Government's Workplace Process Solution
Forum, AgilQuest’s Workplace Management Software, is the solution to managing your space whether it’s desks, conference rooms, amenities, or resources. AgilQuest Corporation, a certified VOSB, provides this innovative, SaaS scheduling system to enhance the Government’s Workforce Productivity and Workspace Optimization.
Learn more about Forum’s work with Government Agencies by choosing a section below. Then head to the Forum page to learn more about the workplace management software.
AgilQuest has a commitment to security, especially when our customers’ data is at stake. To prove this, AgilQuest has worked vigorously to obtain a FedRAMP “In Process” designation with the support of our partner agency, Veterans Affairs.
Government agencies can now use AgilQuest’s cloud workplace management software, Forum, with confidence their data is always protected with enterprise-class security features and standards.
What is FedRAMP?
The Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) is a government-wide program that provides a standardized approach to security assessment, authorization, and continuous monitoring for cloud products and services. All cloud service providers that hold federal data must be FedRAMP certified. FedRAMP compliance empowers federal agencies to:
- Use modern cloud technology that emphasizes security and protection of federal information so they can feel confident and safe,
- Accelerate the adoption of secure, cloud solutions and save money using uniform assessments and authorizations,
- Create and preserve transparency between the government and cloud service providers.
GSA Schedule 70
AgilQuest’s products, training, and services are available directly from AgilQuest via the GSA Schedule 70.
The General Services Administration’s IT Schedule 70 is the government’s source for IT acquisitions. Government agencies can easily search through a list of pre-existing, pre-competed IT solutions saving both time and money.
Contract number GS-35F-470BA
This advertisement is neither paid for nor sponsored, in whole or in part, by any element of the United States Government.
Using AgilQuest to Comply with Mandates, Legislation, and Policies Affecting Federal Agency Workplaces
Government agencies face directives and requirements around telework and the workforce, real estate reduction and sustainability. AgilQuest, a VOSB, provides the SaaS platform necessary to execute the government’s mission critical Telework, Continuity of Operations and COVID Compliance processes, while measuring and optimizing its important efforts to cut costs through OMB’s Reduce the Footprint and carbon emissions through Zero Emissions Buildings directives.
Agencies leverage this mission critical solution to manage:
Watch this video to see how AgilQuest Forum helped GSA cut their office space by more than 50%. Then, grab the full case study here.
What's the big picture? What can be done?
Improve Workplace Flexibility
- Identify flexible work (telework and hoteling) candidates based on how often they work outside the office instead of inside.
- Shift workers, where appropriate, to telework and support those who are in the office on any given day with guaranteed desks, convenient meeting rooms and catering, and communication technology.
- Provide a network of space including coworking to accommodate workers when they need office space and in the location best suited to that day’s schedule and agenda.
- Measure the utilization of each desk in each location to provide the data for making the best decisions on how many desks and meeting rooms are needed where
- Identify which workers are best suited telework to or who are already working outside the office often as mobile workers.
- Establish or expand the telework program to include as many workers as possible.
- Prepare or enhance the policies to support telework and the contracts to maintain performance and career paths.
- Train both managers and workers in how to succeed and thrive in the new distributed or remote work environment that is telework.
- Capture and accumulate data daily to manage productivity and readily report compliance to OMB.
Reduce the Deficit
- Measure how much real estate the agency has and how much of that is actually being used.
- Consolidate buildings and reduce the number of desks the agency needs by increasing the utilization of existing office space via alternative workplace arrangements and telework. E.g. consolidate 5 buildings supporting 4,000 people into one building that supports the same number of people with half the number of desks.
- Reduce the cost of energy required for heating, air conditioning, lighting, powering computers and monitors by reducing the number of buildings occupied and automatically turning off unneeded services based on how many workers are actually in the building on any given day.
- Reduce carbon footprint and energy consumption by reducing the number of buildings needed and the amount of space (desks and conference rooms) needed in the remaining buildings.
- Reduce carbon footprint and foreign oil dependence by increasing telework and thereby decreasing the number of commuters and the amount of traffic.
- Deliver power, lighting and heating / air conditioning only to the areas of the buildings and the workspaces where workers are actually working on any given day.
Provide Continuity of Operations (COOP)
- Further develop and practice telework programs so workers can accomplish mission even when they cannot reach or access the office workplace.
- Distribute the location of space strategically to support workers across more than one building or campus and institutionalize the reservation or scheduling of desks and conference rooms to prepare the workforce for working from different locations during emergencies.
- Tie the delivery of phone calls to the physical location of each worker via an automated system that synchronizes with the reservation system, so calls are routed to where the worker is today regardless of location.
- Develop standards and policies common to every location to maintain productivity even when workers are “looking for a printer” or “where is the fax machine” in new facilities
Support Reinvestment and Recovery Legislation
- Renovate, transform, and consolidate Federal office space
- Measure actual utilization of all office space, down to each workspace
- Manage more modern and agile work styles and arrangements, attracting and retaining young talent
- Optimize desks and meeting rooms to increase utilization and eliminate vacancy