AgilQuest is a Proud Sponsor of Future Offices Summer 2018
Future Offices Summer
San Francisco, CA
August 22 – 24
The future of the workplace is forever changing as 2018 brings more generations than ever under one roof! Workplace strategists and global heads of real estate need to find a balanced design strategy that benefits all types of employees, teams, as well as the company’s bottom line.
With this in mind we are working on the agenda for this summer’s Future Offices event to discuss how to maximize productivity, connectivity, and well-being in your office through design. Here’s a sneak peek into our agenda, it is shaping up to be our most exciting event yet!
View Brochure: http://bit.ly/2KvMTDl
Key executives from top Tech and Fortune 500 Companies will discuss:
- Design & Architecture
- Digital Workplace Technologies
- Space Utilization
- Workplace Data & Analytics
- Biophilic Office Design
- Health & Wellness
- Workplace Connectivity
- Attracting & Retaining Talent
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Tracy Hawkins, Global Head of Real Estate & Workplace, Twitter
- Dan Makoski, Vice President of Design, Walmart
- Jena Dropela, Head of Workplace and People Operations, Soundcloud
- Erinn Barberini, Workplace Services Space Planning Manager, GoPro
- Lara Owen, Director, Global Workplace Operations, GitHub
- Julija Costantino, Head of Workplace Operations, Pinterest
Ever wondered what it’s like to work at some of the world’s leading brands? Take an exclusive tour inside the most strategic and cutting edge offices. Purchase an all-access pass to tour the headquarters of Pinterest, Airbnb, Twitter, or GitHub on August 22nd. With the purchase of this pass you may additionally sign up to tour the headquarters of GoPro on August 24th. First come, first serve!
AgilQuest is delighted to sponsor Future Offices Summer! Receive an exclusive 20% discount on us, with code AGILQUEST_FUTUREOFFICES20. Register online via the website here or email the marketing manager of the event, Gabbie Dixon to reserve your place!