Today's workers are changing their work styles based on new technology and what they expect from the workplace is changing rapidly. It's critical to make the workplace keep up with this newer, more mobile workforce. Keeping them engaged and productive while driving down real estate expenses is no longer just the aim of top corporations and large federal agencies; it's key to survival in business and key to accomplishing the mission for federal agencies. We have to do more with less. But how do we quickly come up to speed with flexible work and hoteling programs? And how do we keep these programs and telework viable and productive in the long term?
For this webinar, we paired expert technologists with experienced workplace strategists for an outstanding panel and asked them to create a roadmap to successful programs that any organization can follow.
The panel outlined:
- the phases common to the best programs
- the critical elements necessary to each step
- how these elements set the top programs apart from the rest and contribute to meaningful, long lasting results
- Kyra Cavanaugh, President, Life Meets Work
- Torrance Houlihan, VP and Director of Product Management, AgilQuest Corporation
- Dave Sawdey, Director of Workplace Services, AgilQuest Corporation
Along with the webinar recording, we are providing you with the presentation deck and a Life Meets Work resource, "The Bottom-line Results for Flex Work."