Are you curious by nature and driven to make things better? AgilQuest’s fast growing, Richmond VA based, software product team is looking to improve on our existing world class solutions and develop a unique product that is typically the purview of companies in Silicon Valley, New York, or Boston. We are seeking a talented, energetic person to help us understand and document the fast changing requirements in our user community. At AgilQuest, you will be challenged in a high profile, visible position that will enable you to gather a wealth of experience working alongside other smart dedicated people. Your principal role will be to understand and document the requirements for our new, SaaS based, software product. You will work with our other analysts, designers and developers to make our products great. If you are someone with a passion for technology that is hyper-focused on building quality software that customers love, then this is the place for you.
- Gather, review, analyze, and document business requirements.
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions with both internal and external teams.
- Work with designers, developers and testers in an agile development environment.
- Assist in the documentation of user stories and test cases.
To be a good fit for this role…
- You have gathered requirements and written user stories that are very clear and easy to understand.
- You have experience with Agile methodologies.
- You’ve been in a BA role before.
- You’ve worked alongside developers and architects.
- You possess a high technical aptitude.
- You can manage time pressure and competing project demands.
- You like to stand up and take responsibility to get things done.
- You know what it takes to deliver commercial software to a demanding client base.
- You love working on a team of equally motivated and smart people.
- You have experience using JIRA, Confluence and SQL (preferred).
Resumes will be scanned for the usual dates and the acronyms, but a cover letter will be read. So please include a letter telling us about yourself and why you’d like to join our team.
Please note: This position description indicates the general level and nature of work expected. It is not a comprehensive list of specific duties or activities associated with the position. The employee may be asked to perform other duties as assigned.
Corporate Offices are in Richmond, VA
When applying, send your resume to Opportunities@AgilQuest.com. AgilQuest is an Equal Opportunity Employer.