Meeting Room Booking with Exchange and Outlook Integration
Find and Reserve Available Meeting Rooms in your preferred MS Exchange Application
Are your employees already using Outlook, OWA, or Teams to book meeting rooms? Why not create a seamless experience by allowing employees to book meeting space from the very platform they are familiar with while having all the benefits of using the Forum room reservation software?
AgilQuest’s MS Exchange integration connects Outlook & Office 365 users with the power of AgilQuest’s meeting reservation systems, all from inside the familiar platforms they already use. The room booking exchange integration eliminates the hassles of booking conference rooms and preserves the simplicity of the Outlook email and calendaring clients.
When you connect AgilQuest’s room booking systems to your Microsoft Exchange server, your users get the power of enterprise-class business rules, analytics, policies, and workflow, combined with the convenience of making reservations within their favorite email and calendaring clients.
- Bi-directional integration means reservations are automatically synced in both the calendar and AgilQuest platforms
- Book a meeting room and schedule the meeting all at the same time on the same platform
- Any changes to the meeting also update the room booking
Not sure why you’d need AgilQuest’s Forum in addition to Microsoft Exchange, these 8 scenarios might resonate with you.
–>Read this article.<–
More than just Outlook Room Booking
Additional interfaces and integrations with AgilQuest’s reservation platforms provide access to these reservations far beyond the reach of Microsoft clients to digital signage, phone switching, GPS-based smartphones, smart buildings, etc.
Whether using Outlook directly, Teams, the Outlook Web App (OWA), the Mac client, their native phone calendar or Outlook Mobile App, users experience the simplicity of a familiar email and calendar interface when scheduling meetings.
Plus, Forum provides advanced features such as notifications, catering, equipment, group policies, auto-bump, presence verification, advanced analytics, and more.
Measure the Utilization of Your Assets
Reservations and use of the space, no matter where they originated, can now be analyzed and reported to show actual utilization, unmet demand, no shows, and much more.
No Plug-ins Necessary
A direct integration with the Microsoft Exchange server via the Exchange Web Services API allows AgilQuest’s Exchange integration to provide:
- Stable and documented bidirectional communication with Microsoft Exchange
- Easier, trouble-free deployments in very large environments (no client-side software to install on thousands of client laptops and desktops)
- Broader access to AgilQuest’s room booking functionality from BYOD and mobile computing devices
- Supports commonly used third-party Outlook services like Skype, Zoom, WebEx without interference or contention
For more information on Forum’s Calendar Integrations,